Thursday, January 14, 2010

RSR Clarika Show and Snowball

Tonight was amazing! Yann and 3 other partners and myself went to the Clarika concert at Radio Suisse Romande. It was a fantastic show! Check her out. She played for an hour and they had the lights going and a fog machine and really put on quite a show. She is going to play in Geneva at the end of the month and I would love to see her again!


When we left the venue to head back to the metro to our homes, a goofy looking college-aged guy dressed in a bright yellow coat and knitted ski hat said something to me and another girl I was with (Camila). I didn't even realize he was talking to me, but Camila turned around and smiled and said something back to him about how the concert was indeed good. He then started to walk ahead of us and we continued our conversation. Before I realized it, he had gathered a snowball and thrown it at my head!!  My entire group burst into laughter. I just stood there shocked. All I wanted to do was start a war and grab more snow and aim, but I realized it was best if I just let it go.


When Camila told the rest of the group that he was trying to start a conversation with us and we did not oblige him he walked ahead and threw the snow. I was consoled by a guy in the group that told me when boys are young, this is definitely the way they think is best to show how much they like someone :) Lucky me. Worst case, I was a victim of a snowball-hit-and-run. Best case scenario, I was the recipient of Cupid's arrow in the form of a snowball in the face. Why does this stuff always happen to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment