Wednesday, January 13, 2010

AIWC Coffee






This morning I trudged through the heavy snow for a meet and greet coffee at the American International Women's Club and I am so glad that I did! The group offers lots of interesting activities including cooking classes, book clubs, ski clubs, hiking, etc. The list goes on and on.

More importantly, I met a wonderful group of women some who are new to Lausanne like myself and others who have been here for years and years and years. The group is interesting in the fact that you do not have to be American to belong. You just need to be able to converse in English. Talk about a small world, I met two women that live in the building directly behind ours! I exchanged info with several of them and look forward to expanding my network and friends here in my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment