Saturday, December 1, 2012

King Crab


photos from website
Last night, Nicholas surprised me by leaving work "early" to have a dinner date! We went to a French bistro to eat king crab legs he has been raving about since he went for a business dinner. Talk about the best surprise! My plans were to stay in the hotel room and watch bad TV.

What an upgrade! We started with great white wine and ordered a couple appetizers along with the crab legs. These are the crab lovers dream crab legs. They are grilled and opened for you and served with warm butter and limes! After my struggle in Brazil trying to eat crab, this was my personal version of heaven. With only one week left here, I can't say we will make it back this time, but if you ever make it to Mexico City, you must eat at Central Brasserie.

No comments:

Post a Comment