Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to You, Mom

Happy Birthday to the woman who taught me how to read, one Dr. Seuss book at a time.

Happy Birthday to the woman who taught me how to have fun and not take myself or life too seriously.

Happy Birthday to the woman who taught me that even when you don't have a lot, you can still give a little.

Happy Birthday to the woman who taught me to take advantage of every moment and to make the most out of them, one rainy beach day at a time.

Happy Birthday to the woman who showed me the importance of staying connected with family, friends and hobbies by her own crazy-packed personal agenda.


Happy Birthday to the woman who taught me how to compete, always encouraging me that I could do and be more. She is the reason I won that 2nd grade reading contest.


Happy Birthday to You, Mom. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment