Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane...


Yesterday it was like spring here. Sunny, clear skies. Panoramic views of the mountains and France. Warm weather. Lots of people strolling along the lake, through the parks and streets. Never have I not wanted to travel more in my life than this moment. Usually, I am the person who is first in line when someone says there is a trip to take. Today, I prefer to stay where I am.

As it is,  I am about to leave on a jet plane and I do know I will be back here in just one week! Knowing myself like I do, I am sure that in just about one week, I will be saying the same thing from the other side of the pond. Alas, for now, who knew this little town on the lake in Switzerland would have me so soon calling it home.

Au revoir! 

No comments:

Post a Comment