Sunday, December 15, 2013

I'll be home for the holidays

See you next year, New York! 
Home is lightly used here. For me, my home is wherever Nicholas is, so indeed, I will be home. I head back to Korea today and will be in Asia until the first of January. New Year's day, I fly back to my new "home", used even more loosely, as Nicholas most likely will be in some far flung region of the world, for at least a few more months if not longer.

Also, this will be the last time I fly back to Korea when Seoul is still my primary residence. Starting in January, I will have an apartment in NYC.

Soo looking forward to seeing our friends in Seoul, taking intensive Korean classes, eating as much kimchi as possible and being in my own bed, for the first time in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment