Monday, June 27, 2011

Forum BBQ

The band and part of the view! 
The Forum threw a BBQ outfitted with a country band, red and white checkered tables and delicious food to kick off the big weekend! I would expect nothing less from an event organization! 

This was my first time to Nicholas' work and I was impressed! The campus where he works is gorgeous. The building, the view, the people, the work. All incredible! We had a great time meeting his new colleagues from the Geneva, Beijing and New York offices. 

After I did the Lausanne-Geneva/Cologny commute myself, I felt Nicholas' pain. How he does it twice a day I don't know! I think Geneva is in our future :) 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you're right this brand is amazing they all have what you all want. I bought their many clothes and other items at discounted prices. You can buy their many high-rated products that are in Goop Sales, Check it out if you want to save your bucks.

    ReplyDelete