Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Obsessed


I am obsessed with imagery, photography, fashion. I found a great new site where I will go for all of my photos now. Not only can I find really cool shared images, but I can also edit on the site as well! I love photography, but do not have the knack for it. The class I took in high school  was incredible, we made our own camera and took pictures with it, along with taking normal pictures and developing them in the dark room. As interesting and fun it was until I got to the dark room, the disappointment always set in when my pictures came into focus. My pictures were never good. I know my limitations and a photographer I am not. However, I appreciate the work others are able to do and I love to be able to create from what exists. If you are a photographer, consider joining and sharing your pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment