Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Karma

I am in the home of a great friend and I feel rejuvenated. I was exhausted in Costa Rica and just ready to go home to Korea and be with Nicholas. I could not imagine traveling for 3 more weeks. I felt like I was running a marathon and I had hit the proverbial travel wall.

When I landed in San Diego, the sun was shining and Lola was there to get me. When we arrived to her paradise of a home, she set me up with a long, hot bath and cooked a delicious brunch. We had a great day of catching up. I went to bed early and slept in late, catching up on lost sleep. When I got up, she had a pot of coffee on and a quick breakfast for me before we headed to yoga where I cleared my head and worked out the kinks from the last three flights.

After getting all my laundry done and my bags unpacked, I feel settled and at peace. I no longer feel anxious or frustrated or sad. I am getting back into a "normal" routine, taking this one day at a time, and am so grateful to have so many wonderful people in my life.

Lola and I getting into shenanigans in DC

No comments:

Post a Comment