Friday, January 25, 2013

Santa Came to Town

So the past month has gone by in one big blur. The most important event that occurred was the arrival of my Christmas gift. A few days before Christmas, a plane touched down in Cleveland carrying the best gift I ever could receive :)


Our first dance at our wedding was to "All I Want for Christmas is You." So, it was only fitting that Nicholas would arrive and be home with the family for the holidays. It was a great surprise to the family and there is nothing better in the world to be with all of your loved ones for Christmas. Nicholas had just flown from the US back to Seoul 10 days earlier, so the return for him was a bit tough. He was a trooper and exuded the Christmas spirit and brought the biggest smile to the face of my mother. What more could you ask for?



I don't know what we did to deserve it. We must have been really good this year since I surely got the only thing I wanted for Christmas, Nicholas.

No comments:

Post a Comment