Monday, September 27, 2010

I think this is a sign

This morning after my run with Carol, I was passing by IMD when I noticed on the ground a suspicioulsy familiar looking spiny shell and two-toned nuts... Could it be? Is it possible that there is a real buckeye tree right in our neighborhood and directly outside of IMD? I couldn't believe it! I gathered a bunch and started filling my running jacket pockets with buckeyes and called Nicholas to tell him of our good fortune. Everyone knows that carrying a buckeye on you is good luck! I gathered enough to possibly make another buckeye necklace and then of course to hand to the most worthy students who may just want a little extra luck these coming days and weeks with the job interviews and call-backs. Go buckeyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment