Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Long Way Home

Nicholas is taking the long way home  instead of a direct flight to NYC. After 19 years of work and an MBA, Nicholas is taking a little break. I am really happy that he gets to take some time and do more of what he loves. Travel. Of course, we both wish I could join him on the open road, but roles have been reversed and I am happy to be working, earning a paycheck and be the bread winner :)

This week, Nicholas is earning his diving license, something he has been wanting to do for many years now. I am thrilled that he finally gets to achieve one of his goals and, this one, I am happy to miss out on. After a terrifying experience in Indonesia, I am over the idea of diving. He is with one of his very good friends from GSG and I know they will have a great time.

From there the adventure continues as he makes his way slowly home :) Check out his instagram and twitter accounts for the hashtag long way home aka #lwh to follow his adventure. It's sure to be a good one.

And when he finally does make his way back to home*, I'll be waiting with open arms ❤️

*our motto: Home is wherever I am with you.

1 comment:

  1. I just got the chills :) I absolutely adore and admire your relationship! I was wondering what #lwh stood for -- thank you for filling in the gaps. LOVE YOU TWO!!!

    ReplyDelete