Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Geneva

Yesterday, I had to go to Geneva for a brief meeting which made it a perfect opportunity to show Lala and Marta the city.
I took them to one of the most beautiful parks in the city, Parc La Grange. Wow! It was the first time I had been inside. I was searching for a kid-friendly park with a playground and this place has it all! An enormous playground, a small wading pool for the kids, funky chairs to sit on, rose gardens, open patches of grass to run around on, and benches in the shade for the slightly older crowd who may not want to hop into the foot of questionably warm water :)


After my meeting, I gave Marta a break and played with Lala. Then, Nicholas made a guest appearance before he had to head home and work more. From there, we did a quick tour of the old town, the longest bench in the world, and the Parc des Bastions.
We are having fun, dangit. Smile!! :)

Another long, but fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment