Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend

I had the most blissful, quiet, busy weekend. I cleaned, organized, got my haircut, cooked lots of amazing things in my tiny, amazing kitchen, I read, I watched CBS Sunday Morning, I got coffee, I did laundry and I did not meet with another soul. I spoke on the phone a lot. Mostly, though, I just zoned out to myself. I allowed myself as much time as I needed to catch up on lost sleep from my crazy week and to recharge and prepare for my week ahead. This is the last weekend, in a long time, that I will have this kind of time. Both alone and completely empty. I am one that likes to keep a booked schedule, but every once in a while, we all need this. Just quiet time for yourself.

In just a few day, Nicholas arrives! I cannot wait to show him my new, tiny apartment in NYC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment