Friday, November 15, 2013

Goooodbyeeeee my looooooooooovee!!!

Sorry- stole this from fb. I did not take ONE photo of us or you during my stay :( 
Right back at ya, Stace!

I cannot imagine how I would have spent the past few weeks if not in your presence! I could hear you jingling your keys laughing on your way in and I just knew there was a great story about to be shared! Your realness made the trip so much fun. Through the life that happened, we just rolled with it. I mean, what else are you going to do??

I loved our morning walks, our morning coffees, our semi-leisurely home-cooked lunches, our long talks, our attempt to run which turned into brunch :), our date day, our dinners out, the educational walk through the zoo, your insane network that you so generously shared... the list goes on and on and on.

I really hope the universe brings me back to you, sooner than later, in a more permanent form. But for now, I will just hold all of our memories SO close and giggle when I think 13.1 and eye candy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment