Wednesday, October 2, 2013

And I'm off again!

I left in the middle of the night on a journey to take me to Germany for a reunion with those that were there when this whole thing started.

It was a last minute decision, but I booked my flight, packed for the next couple of months and boarded a flight all within hours. Now, as I am halfway there, I am reflecting on the past few months and years. I have logged more miles than I could have imagined, seen more of the world and met more interesting people than I knew possible. I almost passed up on this particular opportunity to be "responsible", but after telling a couple close friends and my parents, they all looked at me like I was a martian. I would give up a trip to see friends and go to an iconic event? Really? Was I feeling alright?

Well, you only live once. I'm off on my next adventure in Munich and beyond!


No comments:

Post a Comment