Monday, August 20, 2012

Brazilian Visa

As an American, I need a visa to be able to travel to Brazil for our friend's wedding in mid-September. I had been told (and reminded) that I needed to do this before I left for the US, but somehow I just let this slip. So in a Hail Mary moment this morning, I went first thing to the Brazilian Embassy here in Seoul to find out if I would be able to get it before I leave on Thursday. The US website said that it would take 7-10 days to do so in DC and I figured that it would be similar here :(
However, Korean pahli pahli style did not disappoint. It was one of the quickest and most efficient trips to an embassy I have ever had! Switzerland has nothing on South Korea. I can come back in two days to pick up my visa! Looks like my prayers were answered and I will be able to make it to Murillo's wedding after all :)




No comments:

Post a Comment