Saturday, September 3, 2011

Classified: English Hairdresser Desperately needed!

This is my  third time getting a haircut in Switzerland and third time was not a charm...

I went from having very long hair to having shoulder-length, or shorter, hair. Talk about frustrating when you are trying to communicate in another language and you think you can and when they finish you realize you both spoke different languages... It is just part of the joy of living abroad :)

Nicholas suggested we find an English salon, and I said no, I need to work on my French. However, when he said that he even didn't get what he wanted, I realized that maybe hair salon French is different than street French... Who knows!

I love going to the salon and getting my hair done. I loved it today. I just hated the results and the fact that I am going to have to wait 6 months for my hair to grow out to a length that I like :)

Swiss scissors: 3
Nicki:  0

No comments:

Post a Comment