Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Speeding to an end

So strange that things are quickly coming to an end. With Thanksgiving tomorrow, a weekend in Z with Ash, the arrival of my mother-in-law on Monday, and the conclusion of the IMD year is just over a week a way... my feelings are all over the place.

On one hand, I am so excited for the holidays and to see my family and friends! On the other hand, I am torn that I am leaving so many people that have become so important to me over this intense year. We are trying to cram in as much as we can before everyone dashes all over the world. It is really funny to reflect back on all of this and think about the low points of the year when I thought it would never end and to the more recent times when I realized that all of us will never be in the same place again. There are definitely people I want to hold onto tightly and never let go of. The one thing I have surely looked forward to since we started the year was to have friends all over the world. Now, to be able to see all of these wonderful people, we are going to have to travel to new places and see their homes :) Lucky me!



Not sure how much I will be able to post in the next week or so, but thanks to all my readers for being on the other end when I really needed someone to listen. Blogging this year has been a great escape and therapy for me. I have been able to work on a passion of mine that I never had time for before and found that I really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment