Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cool New Fashion Technology

I went online this morning to search how to style a pair of peep toe boots I bought over a year ago and never really figured out how to wear. Before I even searched, I thought it would be a cool option if they showed a few models in the shoes with different outfits to show how best to wear something, in this case a funky boot.


And I stumbled on this article and immediately created my own boutique. I got the name nicki so I think I must be a pretty early user. It is really cool. But I also discovered through the article other interesting fashion sites, doing very similar things. This one is the most advanced.

I can hardly wait for what the next best thing is in online fashion- who knows, maybe instead of finding what I want online, I will actually be the one with the idea and create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment