Monday, May 24, 2010

"To inhale Paris preserves the soul. " Hugo, Victor Marie Les Miserables

My 10 days in Paris were simply magical. It was as if I lived my dream of being a Parisian. Eating well, walking and biking the city, seeing exhibits, speaking French, reading in the parks, eating in squares, attending the Gaga concert, spending full days outdoors, meeting interesting people, drinking wine and spending time with new and old friends. Nicholas and I were even able to spend our 5 month anniversary together there. Truly, these past 10 days were a dream come true. Merci a les Clements, Yann et Graz pour partager votre Paris avec moi. Je suis vraiment bénie. 




tour eiffel picnic 

le petit rose, dejeuner 

girls on our bike ride

exhibit on love and marriage in Paris

On the terrace at Printemps overlooking Eiffel Tower*

"America is my country and Paris is my hometown."
Gertrude Stein



No comments:

Post a Comment