Friday, December 18, 2009

Zattoo! Bingo!!

While it has only been a few days here, I just realized how dependent I am on the media and some sort of mindless distraction... Knowing full well before we left the States that I would no longer have access to the abc, nbc, cbs, online shows :( ...Even knowing this, I TRIED



and tried



and tried



and tried each of my favorite networks back home to see what shows I could keep up with...

Alas. I had to get creative and creative i did. I found ZATTOO


(love the logo!)



and it plays all sorts of european shows and American ones, like GREY's Anatomy in Italian. I think it is an old one I must have missed unless some of the old characters come back... I should have studied that Italian book that Uncle Bill gave me years ago.

Anyways, Zattoo is awesome. I found the French channels and we watched the end of one of the Spiderman movies and then almost the whole Children of Men. Even with my lack of French, that movie is spectacular. Wow. Luckily, Nicholas just sat there as my instant translator, think UN.

I am hoping with a few more shows/movies in French on Zattoo, I will be speaking like this lady :)



Bonjour!

2 comments:

  1. nicki - i applaud you for blogging. it takes plenty of time and is difficult to keep up on a consistent basis. I was good with Parker's blog for a while, but it has been a long while since our last post.

    a recommendation: schedule time in your calender (or your head) and sit down to write consistently. If you have nothing to write...no worries, skip that day and pick it back up.

    Interlacken is a must trip for you guys. enjoy...see you all in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here a new one for you
    http://ch131.com

    All American stuff. I am sure you'll like it from time to time.

    ReplyDelete