Thursday, December 24, 2009

Favorite Night of the Year

I have to say, a tiny part of me is missing being in Cleveland with my family for Christmas Eve. Growing up, we would have a great meal, usually lots of fish, especially the fried smelt! Open up one gift and go to midnight mass, depending on where we were celebrating, etc. Tony was pretty good at giving me gifts that would end up back in his hands... what was that one scary monster thing? and the legos? He sure was a generous brother :) I should have given him dolls, I never did catch on.

The past year we had a spectacular meal, courtesy of mom and dad. Although it wasn't the traditional Italian meal like dad may have liked, it became a new favorite of Nicholas and I. We sure will miss those beautiful steaks, bearnaise sauce and the fixings this year. Hope you guys have a big meal planned. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment