Monday, December 21, 2009

White Horse- Ouchy

Last night we had drinks at our local pub with other IMD students, partners and the partner coordinater, Marcella. It was a blast.



It reminded me of one of the things I love about Europe. At our table, there was a couple from Tokyo, a guy from Spain, a guy from Argentina, a Dutch guy, a Korean woman, an Italian woman and then us. For the beginning of the night, before we ran into the rest of the group, the night was in Spanish, then it switched to mostly English. The conversation was so interesting. Marcella and I chatted the whole time and I have a bazillion ideas about what I am going to do with this year and I am so excited. I am going to take over this town :)

I am sure I will have more posts about White Horse, since this is the unofficial bar of IMD and it just happens to be about 2 mins from our apt. Have I mentioned I LOVE our apt?

1 comment:

  1. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE YOUR BLOG?!?!?! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete