Thursday, September 26, 2013

Where has the time gone?!



Wow, what a whirlwind summer and start of fall. I moved to NYC for two months to work on a campaign. In the midst of work, I made new friends, saw more of NY and fell back in love with the city.
Taipei 101, 3rd tallest building in world

I jumped on a plane just hours after the election and arrived in Seoul in time to repack, get a few hours of sleep and board a plane for Taipei to celebrate the marriage of our good friend, Frank. After a short tour of the beautiful city, we made a quick stop in Seoul to pick up our bags for our Chuseok holiday in Hawaii.
Beach in Kauai. Yes, we have swimsuits on...
Since Nicholas and I have spent nearly the whole year apart to this point, we decided we wanted to head to a beautiful place where we would have a lot of time to enjoy the beauty of nature and of each other. We had a great week in Kauai. We made new friends, learned to surf and tried our best to slow down our pace (although it was a nearly impossible to match that of the Kauaians).

View from bedroom in Seoul
We arrived back in Seoul and I have spent the past couple of days finally unpacking my bags, doing laundry, visiting my one bestie here :) and organizing for the next adventure... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment